Sunday 20 November 2011

As an educator, I have the utmost confidence that everybody is able to strive for success in their academic performance. So, in order to realize it, I should try my best to become creative, stressing the importance of education as well as giving my students the freedom to think and discover knowledge. Moreover, I also appreciate that each student have different unique of thinking therefore any ideas, opinions, criticisms and suggestion from them should be taken into consideration. These aspects are essential towards planning and developing more comprehensive lessons that will benefit everyone in the long run. Hence, my student is encouraged to value effort and determination to succeed.
My students are my main priority and   I am aware that each of them has different level of proficiency in English language. I believe that by creating a students-centered learning, my student will be able to take charge of their own learning with little assistance from the teacher. This will inculcate a sense of responsibility in them in terms of achieving their learning goal and as a teacher, one of my roles would be a coach and facilities them throughout the learning process by providing information and giving useful guidelines in order for them to achieves their learning target. 



No comments:

Post a Comment