Saturday 24 December 2011

REFLECTION BLOG

For the second time, I have to create my own blog for to compile all learning and what I have learn in this course. I was so exciting to learn how to create an interactive blog!!! And Alhamdulillah… I have improve my skills and knowledge by explore it more details and also based on the explanation and teach from the instructor and lecturer, I can create my own blog with a lot of knowledge.
From this blog, we can share our opinion by becoming the followed to others blog friends and also gather information. I have explored to my friend’s blog, and it was so attractive and has extra information that good to us.
Besides, in my blog, there is also contain information from other course and it will help me to review my work for this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment